There are a number of articles / books / online resources that provide more detailed information about different aspects of Green Business. Below is the list of such resources that are recommended for GBC members:
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Green Tech Media
- Urban Future Lab
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- US Energy Information Administration
- Global Corporate Renewable Energy Index (CREX) 2011. Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
- Green Partners in Community and Economic Development. Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- A Primer on Green Building: The Current Landscape for Homeowners and Developers, and a Discussion of Using Green Building Tactics in Affordable Hoursing Developments. Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina.
- The Economics of Green Building. Eicholtz, Piet, Nils Kok and John M. Quigley.
Cleantech & Renewable Energy
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance Investing League Tables
- Cellular and the Smart Grid: A Brand New Day. Torchia, Marcus and Usman Sindhu.
- Energy Efficiency Program Management. Harris Williams & Co.
- Green Investing 2011: Reducing the Cost of Financing. World Economic Forum.
- Investing in Climate Change: Exploring Risk and Return. Deutsche Bank Climate Change Advisors.
- Levelized Cost of Energy Analysis. Lazard.